1.We would like to inform you that the goods were already shipped out on the 18th of May.
2.We have the pleasure to inform you that we have shipped the goods by “ Pacific Bear”which left here today.
3.We wish to inform you that we have shipped the goods by “Shanghai” according to your instructions of August 5.
4.We wish to advise you that we have shipped you today by S.S.”Tokyo Maru”, 50 cases of carbon paper.
欣告你方, 50箱硬紙板已通過”Tokyo Maru”號船運出。
5.We take pleasure in notifying you that the goods under S/C 456 have been dispatched by M/V “Greenwood” sailing on May 15 for Hongkong.
6.The shipment of chemical fertilizer under Contract No 2346 will be effected by S.S.” Calchas”, which is scheduled t leave here on 16th July.
7.We are pleased to advise you that 100 dozen shirts under order KAB/2004 have been shipped per S.S.”Fengqing”.
8.We expect to ship the outstanding contracts before the end of July.
9.We are pleased to inform you that we have shipped 2,000 air conditioners you ordered on board S.S.”Asia” which sails for your port tomorrow.
10.Your order No 153. will be shipped by SS.” Pearl” early next month.
1. Please effect shipment with the least possible delay upon receipt of the letter of credit in your favour established by us.
2. We hope that the goods will arrive in time for the new year rush.
3. We hope that you will make all necessary arrangements to deliver the goods on time.
4. Could you possibly make your delivery date not late than May? You see, June is the right season for the goods. If they arrive later than June, we will miss the selling season.
5. Can you effect shipment of the order in October?
6. Is it possible for the goods to be landed at Dalian in early December?
7. We need the products in less than one month in order to get ready for the selling season.
8. Please send us the shipment by train.
9. Please ship the goods by the first available steamer early next month.
10. As we are in urgent need of the goods, we would like you to ship them by air freight.
11. We should be obliged if you could arrange for the immediate shipment of this order.
12. You should ship the goods within the time as stipulated in clause 9 of the this contract. Transshipment en route is not allowed without our consent.
13. Please lad the contracted goods on board the vessel nominated by us.
14. 10-15 days prior to the date of shipment, you should inform us by fax of name of vessel, ETA of vessel and the name of shipping agent.
15. The packing list should be indicated with shipping weight, number and date of corresponding invoice.
16. You should send one copy of the shipping documents to the port of destination together with the shipment.
17. When all of the details of the shipment are finished, please send us the shipping documents that we will need to get the shipment.
18. The delivery will be arranged and the shipping charges will be prepaid by you, we will repay the shipping charges against original receipt.
19. You should guarantee that the commodity is in conformity to all respects with the quality, specifications and performance as stipulated in this contract.
20. We prefer direct sailings, as transshipment adds to the risk of damage and also delays arrival to some extent.
1.We wish to advise you that the goods your ordered have been shipped today.
2.We are pleased to inform you that the last lot consignment has been duly dispatched.
3.The m/s “ Vicoria” has left our port carrying the goods for your order No 303. today.
4.The ship is scheduled to arrive at your port on the 28th October and you may now make all the necessary preparations to take delivery of the goods.
5.The goods were shipped by the direct steamer “ Eli:” on May 0th and are estimated to reach Shanghai before June st.
6.We trust that the goods will reach you in perfect condition.
7.We trust the consignment will reach you safely and open up to your satisfaction.
8.We have dispatched your order for Indian rugs which are scheduled to arrived at your port next Friday.
9.For shirts under contract No 60,we have booked space on SS.” Eagle” due to arrive in your city around the beginning of next month.
10.The shipment will be made in three equal monthly installments, beginning fro next month.